SO WE MADE IT 2 WEEKS SO FAR, AND LIFE IS GREAT. THINKING BACK TO WHEN MADDIE WAS A NEWBORN, THIS TIME AROUND IS ALOT DIFFERENT. SHE SLEEPS ALL THE TIME ONLY CRYS WHEN SHE'S HUNGRY. THATS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU HAVE A 10 POUNDER. MADASIN IS THE BEST BIG SISTER EVER. LIFE IS GOOD
~BRITTNEY
3 comments:
She is just adorable! I am glad that she is a sweet baby. It helps when you are adjusting to a newborn & makes it easier to take care of big sis too!
I can't tell who she looks like yet, but I'm excited to see down the road. You guys did good!
She is so adorable! Can she lend some hair to Robert? Well, she probably needs it more than he does.
I'm glad that we got to see you guys this weekend! Hang in there with your cuties!
Alissa
Post a Comment