7/22/08

Finder Photo-shoot

Some good friends of ours agreed to take a few photos of our family - we thought we'd share some of them...


13+34

three out of four

Do you smell trouble?

14.9 years & counting

happiness x6

We miss you all... keep posting so we can keep up with you.

9 comments:

Dana said...

Amy,
Fun photos! The kids are really looking grown up. How does time keep passing by for the kids, but stays the same for us =) Okay, maybe I have more wrinkles than I want to admit, but I still feel young.
We miss you guys, too.

Kite said...

I miss you guys! Thanks for the pics. I never get to see you guys, so I always like to see new ones. Unfortunately I see everyone else too MUCH! ;)

P.S. Ethan looks so old! Holy Cow!
P.P.S. THWIP!

Laney said...

Amy, the photos are very nice! The kids are getting so big, but still beautiful! You and Rich don't look bad, either.

We miss you.
Send more pics.

prism said...

Rusty, I don't know what TWIP means - haha...

Dana, we don't feel older on the inside because our spirits are eternal. :-)

Mom - Rich & I need to do a little maintenance, I think. ;-)

prism said...

I meant THWIP

Jed the Destroyer said...

Yeah - I'm not feeling so old...usually. However, I do believe the kids are prematurely aging me. >:-(

And, Rusty - I do know what thwip means (at least in my geeky parlance) and have educated Amy... THWIP!

Kite said...

Lol. I couldn't resist, just look at that shirt! It's awesome.

Dana said...

Please enlighten the rest of us! =I

Jed the Destroyer said...

Thwip is the sound of Spider-man shooting his webs. :-)

As Rusty pointed out, a reference to the t-shirt I'm wearing...